The Coach Mastery Certification will help you develop the skill set to successfully coach yourself, individuals and teams into greater personal and vocational effectiveness. You will be equipped to coach others in making positive and dramatic changes utilising tested coaching tools and models. This course represents the 60-hours of coach-specific training required for the International Coaching Federation (ICF) Accreditation.
At the completion of this course:
At the completion of this course, you will be better equipped to coach others in making positive changes utilising tested coaching tools and models.
- Listening: Taming the tongue
- Expanding: Facilitating discovery
- Inquiry: Provoking reflection
- Focusing: Designing actions
- Feedback: Speaking the truth in love
- Following-up: Supporting progress and accountability
- Ethics: coaching ethics and core competencies
- Jesus as coach: the theology of coaching
Who is Coach Mastery for?
People who will benefit from the Coach Mastery Certification include:
- People wanting to up-skill their coaching
- People who are looking for coaching skills to use in their organisation or team
- People who are already ‘doing coaching’ in their organisation or been exposed to coaching and want to up-skill their coaching
- Managers or team leaders who want to coach their team
- People wanting to explore coaching for personal or career advancement and want to be recognised for their coaching
- Pastors, chaplains, teachers, counsellors who want to up-skill their leadership and supervisory skills
- People wanting to start their own coaching business
Coach Mastery includes:
- Coaching resources and toolkits
- Listening Profile
- Outstanding student support by phone, email, and online
- Access to private Facebook groups
Assessment Requirements Our courses have been designed for Christian leaders – busy people who understand the demands of life, leadership and the pressure of time. Therefore, all of our courses are designed with appropriate work/life balance. You’ll need to complete
- 6 Units with assessments
- Practical coaching sessions
- Coaching Journal
- Peer coaching sessions
- Class attendance
- Other assessments required
$2,850 per person ($300 registration fee – remainder $2550). Registration fee due on registration, remainder due before the beginning of the course. The registration fee is non-refundable. Payment Plans are also available (additional cost):
- $300 registration fee to be paid immediately. Non-refundable.
Payment Plan fee $25 per month • Month 1 $425 + $25 payment plan = $450 • Month 2 $425 + $25 payment plan = $450 • Month 3 $425 + $25 payment plan = $450 • Month 4 $425 + $25 payment plan = $450 • Month 5 $425 + $25 payment plan = $450 • Month 6 $425 + $25 payment plan = $450
- Extension Fee $75 per month (for late assessments)
All fees must be paid before the final class date. The certificate will not be released until assessments and payments are finalised. Early bird or group of 3+ prices available (5% discount) (Early bird = Registration form complete & application fee paid prior to 60days before start date)
When I started with Christian Coaching Institute I knew I had a passion for encouragement and coaching, I hoped that the coaching would be a place for me to be able to process all of the ministry related challenges and also to improve my coaching skills. However, the coaching and training was more than just me processing issues, it helped me gain clarity, it helped me with follow through and action and a real sense of momentum in ministry and life. Andy Goodacre, Team Leader, Barny’s Anglican Church TAS
What is coaching? “Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. It is a process that supports the client in reaching deeper levels of fulfillment and success quicker and with more ease. Individuals engage a coach for many reasons and for support in any area of their life: career, business, personal transitions, relationships, financial, life balance, spirituality and more.” International Coaching Federation
What is Christian Coaching? “Christian coaching is an ongoing conversation that empowers a person or team to fully live out God’s calling.” The goal of Christian coaching is to develop people to more effectively reflect, correct, and generate new learning. It is learning new ways to learn, listening to your heart and Holy Spirit, and taking action to reshape your life around that learning. The coaching relationship produces insights, greater personal awareness, new or modified behaviours, actions, and ultimately results that satisfy the client.
How long will the course take and how many hours a week will I need?
6x 8hr classes OR
12x 4hr classes OR
26 x 2hr classes
Please check the cohort for details for timing for classes
Are there any pre-requisites? There are no pre-requisites for Coach Mastery Certification
What’s the difference between coaching and therapy? A therapist focuses on the past and delves into issues that require specialised training. A coach also has specialised training that helps clients focus on the future and move beyond feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or unsure.
How can a coach help? A professional coach possesses talents, techniques, skills and tools that support the client in making the right changes, with greater ease and lasting effectiveness. The coach assists the client by helping them to:
- Recognise their strengths and assets
- Uncover the unconscious thoughts and beliefs that hold them back
- Explore new perspectives
- Gain clarity on values and life purpose
- Identify and end self-defeating habits and patterns
- Clarify goals and create action plans to achieve them
- Learn from mistakes and failures
- Discover what they truly desire
Who is ICF? The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the leading global organisation dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification, and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.
It was essential for any future training to be well grounded in a Christian framework. CCI was the only place that offered this training.Coaching has brought great clarity to where I want my business to head. Through the training and the self- reflection days I can see that I am at a point where my past experiences, skills developed in life and previous professions have all come together to give me good skills to be a coach. Leeanne Smith, Leadership Coach, NSW