ICF Mentor Coaching
To help you continue to develop as a coach and begin to fulfil the International Coach Federation (ICF) requirement of 10 hours of mentor coaching for professional accreditation.
Christian Coaching Institute is pleased to offer a special Mentor Coaching sessions which can be facilitated by Kylie Butler, PCC, or Christine Williams, ACC. You will benefit from individual 1-1 learning as well as the group learning environment and refine your coaching core competencies.
In accordance with the ICF requirements, this group will meet over a minimum 3-month period, which will include:
- 6 hours (3 x 2hr sessions) of group mentor coaching
- 4 hours of individual mentor coaching
You will benefit from the synergy and collaborative learning which happens in a group environment – and, you get the most cost-effective to meet your ICF mentor coaching requirement for accreditation. Group size is limited to 5 coaches to ensure individualized attention, minimum 3 participants.
The program will include:
- Focus on each of the ICF’s Core Coaching Competencies
- Self assessments of each competency
- Identification of your strengths, and blind spots as a coach
- Specific action steps to hone and refine your core coaching competencies
- Each participant receives 3 group sessions, three 120-min (6 hrs total) over a 3-month period, which is 6 ICF Mentor Coaching hours.
- Group sessions include peer coaching; feedback, reflections, and learning; and a discussion exploring the ICF Core Competencies
- All group sessions must be attended live in order to receive credit
- Individual sessions can run concurrently with the group sessions or commence once the group sessions are completed. The 1:1 sessions focus on review and discussion of a pre-recorded coaching session the mentee has had with an existing client.
Who is Mentor Coaching for?
- Coaches who are wanting to receive accreditation through the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Coaches who are seeking to develop their coaching skills
- Coaches want to co-learn from other coaches
Ready To Get Started?
We would love to talk with you about starting your ICF Mentor Coaching